Campaign of the Month: August 2016
Oath of Crows
Modron’s forest is a deep and haunting forest named after the Pagan goddess Don (also called Modron, or “mother”). Don has many forms, shapes and personalities and it is said that many of them are found amongst the strange and crooked trees.
- Somewhere deep in the forest lies a gate into the otherworld, guarded by an angry redcap.
- Some say the faerie folk lies in wait for weary travellers and adventurers.
- Deep in the woods, strange lights can be seen.
- If you are in the forest when a mist approaches. The wild hunt will come for you.
- Deep in the woods, blood never gathers on the ground, but seeps into the ground within minutes.